Marian is not a bitch. Marian does not need to die.
Regina arrested Marian, put a bag over her head, paraded her around as an example, and threw her in a basement cell. She planned to kill her, and in the original timeline she did. Marian missed out on her son growing up and a life with her husband.
And now the woman who stole her life is spending time with her husband and child.
Marian has every right to call Regina a monster and not want her son near Regina. It does not make Marian a bitch. It’s not a reason to call for Marian’s blood.
Marian’s great crime is to not tell Regina how to find the innocent woman she was trying to kill. Regina originally killed Marian for not telling where Snow was, just like she slaughtered a village for the same crime.
Marian is an innocent and Regina has killed hundreds. I can’t believe people want Marian’s death for daring to call her abuser a monster.
Holes is a movie with Shia Labeouf.
Ah, got’cha. Not a massive Shia Labeouf fan, tbh.
since you said who in angel you sorted into what houses, how would you sort the scoobies?
Just answered a similar ask to this, you can find it here :)
Buffy and firefly house sorting and why? :)
- Buffy Summers - Buffy’s all heart, incredibly brave (at times reckless), strong, resilient and arrogant. She’s all Gryffindor, willing to lay down her life to do the right thing.
- Spike - headstrong, impulsive, arrogant, reckless and brave, Spike absolutely belongs in Gryffindor.
- Riley Finn - Riley could fit into Hufflepuff, but he values strength and bravery so much and he is reckless and headstrong, not to mention very brave, so I believe he ultimately belongs in Gryffindor.
- Mal Reynolds - where else would Mal go? Brave, strong, arrogant, reckless, always ready to stand up to people and surprisingly moral, he’s all Gryffindor.
- Zoe Washburne - her loyalty could land her in Hufflepuff, but ultimately her bravery, strength and steadfastness make her a Gryffindor.
- Willow Rosenberg - when I first created my Buffyverse Sorting sets, this was the choice I received the most criticism for, which I could understand. Most people would put Willow in Ravenclaw, and while she absolutely fit in there, I believe she possesses more Slytherin traits than Ravenclaw traits - she’s ambition, cunning, clever, extremely self-serving, loyal to only a few and very power-hungry.
Definitely a Slytherin.
- Anya - I think I put Anya in Slytherin because I didn’t feel that she could fit into any of the other houses, but I’m not sure why. It might be because I’ve never connected with Anya as a character and therefore I don’t know her as well as I do other characters.
- Jayne Cobb - underhanded, cunning, reckless, sly and self-serving, Jayne is definitely a Slytherin, although he does also possess Gryffindor traits (headstrong, brave, impulsive). For me, however, the Slytherin traits win out in the end.
- Rupert Giles - but seriously, where else would Giles go?
- Dawn Summers - Dawn is actually quite intelligent (just take note of the research she undertakes in Se7). She’s also somewhat isolated, creative, open-minded and self-sufficient. Definitely a Ravenclaw.
- Oz - observant, naturally intelligent, patient, and preferring to keep his own company or the company of only a few, Oz is a Ravenclaw through and through.
- Jenny Calendar - as with Giles, Ravenclaw is the perfect fit for Jenny.
- Simon Tam - Simon’s loyalty and work ethic could land him in Hufflepuff, but I consider him more a Ravenclaw. He values intelligence, proper etiquette, he’s reserved and a bit of a loner and he is, of course, extremely intelligent.
- Inara Serra - I’m not sure why, but Inara just feels like a Ravenclaw to me. It might be her cultured and intellectual side, but whatever it is, I feel like she fits in Ravenclaw,
- Shepherd Book - another one where I’m exactly sure why I feel he’s a Ravenclaw, I just do. Sorry for the vagueness!
- River Tam - Insanely intelligent, isolated, open-minded, quirky and off-centre, River fits perfectly into Ravenclaw.
- Xander Harris - all heart, hardworking, extremely loyal and quietly brave, Xander perfectly fits into Hufflepuff.
- Joyce Summers - again, a hardworking, loyal, loving, extremely caring and protective person, with a huge heart.
- Tara Maclay - where else would this amazing woman go?
- Kaylee Fry - Kaylee loves being close to home (Serenity), she’s hardworking, loyal and, like Xander, quietly brave, even if it’s not always obvious.
- Hoban Washburne - Wash is so good-natured, so kind and easy-going, with a quiet steadfastness and inner-strength. He’s also hardworking and very loyal. Definitely a Puff.